I understand that Centre Street Animal Hospital has a personal information policy in accordance with the requirements of the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act.
I am consenting to the collection, use and disclosure of my personal information (such as my home phone number, email address and street address) in accordance with the purposes set out in the Policy, which include the following:
1. Maintaining complete and accurate client files, and complying with the requirements of the College of Veterinarians of Ontario, the Veterinarians Act and regulations under the Act;
2. Providing goods and services to veterinary clients, including contacting clients to schedule appointments and follow up on patient treatment, billing for goods and services and notifying clients about new services and promotional offers;
3. Communicating and working with third parties providing veterinary medical or other services to clients, including other veterinary facilities and insurance companies which may pay for all or part of the cost of such services.
I understand that:
1. My personal information will not be used or disclosed for purposes other then those for which it was collected, except with my consent, or except where use or disclosure is required by law;
2. I have the right to view my personal information and have it amended, if inaccurate or incomplete;
3. A copy of the Policy will be provided on request.